I’ve got bees!  Now what?

During the week, you can call the Surry County Cooperative Extension Office and they can refer you to someone nearby from an updated list that we maintain with the office.  (336) 401-8025

After business hours, you can call the Mount Airy Police Department.  They have contact information for at least 2 of our beekeepers to assist in these situations. (336) 786-3535

Or you can also call someone on our board.  Their contact information may be found on our Contact Us page.